Local Attorneys. Trusted Experience.
Chris P. Daniels
Chris's primary focus is on criminal law, traffic violations, and DUI cases. He is a former prosecutor with years of experience representing clients in Southside Virginia. His passion is and always has been criminal law.
Chris handles assaults, narcotics offenses, murders, and everything in between. His practice has a special focus on narcotics and cigarette trafficking, violent crimes, and DUI. He also regularly handles reckless driving offenses and simple traffic matters in the cities of Emporia and Hopewell as well as in Greensville County.
Chris prides himself on his ability to communicate with clients. If you hire Chris, you'll get his direct cell phone number - please don't hesitate to use it. If you're looking for a knowledgeable, respected, and experienced fighter to defend your rights, call today for a free consultation.
- University of Richmond, School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- J.D. - 2017
- Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2013
- Major: Political Science
Classes & Seminars
- New Officer Court Training, Crater Criminal Justice Training Academy, 2017 to Present
- DUI Law for New Officers, Crater Criminal Justice Training Academy, 2021 to Present
- Sussex County Commonwealth's Attorney, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney , 2020 to 2021
- Emporia Commonwealth's Attorney, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney, 2017 to 2020
Fraternities or Sororities
- Chi Phi
- Virginia, 2017